>

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Two down...One to go!!


Today was the day of "Health Care and Meds"...

I had my Biopsy this morning...but it didn't go as planned....the machine they tried to use to perform the biopsy was basically a Mammogram Machine. I guess I should say..I am NO Dolly Parton..more along the lines of Kate Moss in the upstairs dept....and I am perfectly happy being just so..

But that Mammogram Machine...my gosh..come on...this is my Third Biopsy in my adult lifetime..and none of the others was quite so difficult. I ended up fainting...yeah, I did...but I at least warned them ahead of time. They were worried because my already low blood pressure of 90/60 freaked them out to begin with...(running, thank you very much!) but when I went down for the count it went all the way down to 60/30 and they were SCARED!

So we did it another way..and long story short, they got what they needed out of my Kate Moss top....


Home to rest...

Then on to Doctor number 2...got all my prescriptions for the trip to India!!! Now just one more visit to the Typhoid Shot people on Thursday..and were good to go!

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Honey, I have more than some upstairs, although nowhere near dolly Parton's...but it still hurts when I go for my mamogram. You'd think they'd find an easier way. I feel for you. And you're going to be just fine. I see it.

xoxo

Tracy said...

thank you colette!
always a comfort...
xxoo