>

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Even...


I realize now why I am such a runner at heart...don't get me wrong, I love my Yoga practice, but running makes my body feel so even. It's like practicing yoga always makes my upper body look so amazing and my arms so strong and it is so good for my peace of mind,,and running makes my lower body look so amazing and it also is good for my peace of mind...both are basically forms of meditation for my body and my spirit...my time to step away and be free of all thoughts and problems of the day. So with that...today is my Yin Yoga practice in keeping with my body feeling even!

My legs feel so strong today after yesterdays run..it was freaking awesome! 29 years of running and no real injuries to speak of...the Plantar was from Dog Walking and it just came on all of a sudden while I was lying on the beach in India 2 years ago...go figure...BUT the cure for that is definitely acupuncture and Dansko Clogs that is if you have a big house with hardwood floors...OMG the pain of the floors without the clogs is a killer...just a hinty hint for someone who has it! But I am CURED Thank You very much! (Knocking on wood as I type).


Om Shanti~

No comments: