>

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fog...where is it??


I was up this morning at 5 a.m. and made my cup of chai...had every intention of practicing before my 3 mile run later this afternoon...

it is now 6:22 and I am still so nauseated..I always feel that way in the morning. It's like morning sickness without throwing up. What is that? I can't even bring myself to eat anything until long after 12 noon each day....

As soon as my tummy settles down I will practice before my 3 mile run!

It is SO hot here...we moved from the Bay area in February and I had no idea this weather was so unbearable...oh how I miss the fog rolling in from the San Francisco Bay!


The scenery is beautiful though! Just hot!

Om Shanti~

2 comments:

Hellotmf said...

Where was that photo taken? Was that in Alleppey? It makes me miss Alleppey!

Tracy said...

the awesome backwaters!!
i know...makes me miss it so much too~
someday...