>

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thank You Colette~More Shoes for the Kids in Mysore!


This was in my email this afternoon when I got back from my run...Colette, Thank You dear friend..I didn't expect this...and you made me smile and you have given me such JOY today!

I will buy some shoes ...and take some photos of them so you can see what I chose!


With my Love and Gratitude I Thank You so very much~




Payment Details
Amount:
$20.00 USD
Transaction ID:
8334323652038414E
Subject:
Kids shoes
Note:
Dear Tracy, I hope this can cover a pair of shoes. I thought it would be easier to send you $$ instead of shoes because I have no clue what to get. Business should pick up in the fall, so I hope to send more before you leave for India. All my love and support, Colette

1 comment:

A bird in the hand said...

I was thinking every little bit helps. Thank YOU for doing such a good, good thing, and for your big heart.

xoxoxo