>

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Package just arrived...6 Pairs of Shoes!!!!!







I am so deeply Grateful and humbled at this moment...I have NO idea who sent these to me...I mean, I don't know who you are, just your names and your address from the package I just received in the mail...but the tears are streaming down my face as I write this to you..






I just said to my son....just moments before the knock on the front door...I said to him.



"I don't know why nobody is sending me shoes for the kids in Mysore" and right after I uttered those words...the Postman knocked and handed me a HUGE box!



I had nothing coming...I have ordered nothing....so I thought..OMG, could these be SHOES!!??



They were shoes! SIX PAIRS to be exact!!



I do not know you two women..Trudy and Lisa from Massachusetts but I Thank You SO very, very much for the adorable shoes for the children...I have a card to send you both and it is on the way...Blessing to you both~






For my readers...I have a post at the bottom if you scroll all the way down..it has an update on the shoe count as well as where to send them if you so desire to donate a pair..or two!



I will be going to India...even if I have to go alone in January 2008. I have decied that this is my destiny and the Universe is indeed speaking to me at this time in my life. It is what needs to be done, and I promise to do it. No problem is too big that it can't be overcome and made better...and Where there is a Will..there is indeed a Way!






Namaste and Love~



Tracy

No comments: