>

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Chaku and Dickey


Dear mama,
I am very happy to hear from you.
I was busy with my studies and I always have to arrange the new lesson for students of my English classes before I go to class for teach them.
I am trying to teach them with thinking of my lesson.

Dickey told me that she will try get holiday at January but she said,
It won’t sure now that which date will she arrive here.
She told me that she will inform me the date of her holiday before a month.
Dickey told me that she rejected to go Malaysia for jumping because she wishes to learn her education. I think she won’t go there.

Few days before I have been to guest house where you stayed last time and I remembered the dog and I went to see her and she was fine and firstly she bark me and she gave her hand too.

Last time I am sure that I have sent you a text message through my cell phone but it is okay if you didn’t receive it, I wrote in text message that I sent you e-mail.

Today I just came here in Mysore to send e-mail to you because I was missing you yesterday.
Lastly hope to see you soon.
Love you.
Your little monk,
Tenzin.
This is an email from our little Monk today...he is so excited to see us again in January...
Dickey is Chaku's sisiter...our Tibetan Daughter. She jumps from airplanes for the Indian Army. She won an award for it actually...she is the "Best Jumper" in the Indian Army. One day she had to jump from the plane 50 times in one day...can you imagine that??
India....January...Om Shreem Maha Lakshmi ayh swaha...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: