>

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Gift of Flowers


Flowers are so uplifting...I buy fresh flowers every week and I have them in every room of my house. I have NO idea what these are..but I bought them yesterday. They look rather Tropical to me...
Were having company this evening for dinner..my husband "The Chef" will be cooking a fabulous meal for us all.
Having a husband that cooks is one of the greatest gifts I could have ever been given...being as though I would probably starve if he didn't...i just don't enjoy being in the kitchen..never have. I have tried..really hard in fact..it's just that cooking and Tracy don't mix!
Were heading into San Francisco on Monday to get our Visa's at the Indian Embassy!! Then on Thursday we have our Typhoid Shot...not looking forward to that..but I would much rather get the shot..than suffer the consequences of not getting the shot!
So today is a Yin Yoga day..and a training run before dinner. A good combination if you ask me!
Have a beautiful weekend everyone~
OM Shanti

No comments: