>

Thursday, July 5, 2007

on the run...again...


My husband and I have decided to re-enter the world of Marathoning...I actually never left...

but nevertheless..We will start with this race http://www.bigsurhalfmarathon.org/site4.aspx just a little half marathon to get us warmed up for the Full Monty....

on November 11th...and then we will do our favorite Marathon in March of 2008 http://www.lamarathon.com/ ..if I only knew how to add a link with a short name instead of all that...

If anyone would like to help me...I would LOVE that!


Had an awesome hour of Yin Yoga this morning. Saw a curiously adventurous flick last night called "Moan". Wow! That was different...but good. It's still HOT here...as I just read that were having a heat wave. But the AC in on and I am cool. I never liked AC, but when it's this hot...I will turn it on. I remember growing up in southern California and the days we had the "smog alerts"..and the wonderful "santa ana" wind's those were always fun. I used to faint a lot when I was younger. My mom said it was because I was so thin and I was low on Iron...I think it was those smog alerts and those santa anas...

It was nice living in Palos Verdes though because we always had the beautiful ocean right over our backyard cliff. I do miss some things about LA...it's always great going back and reminiscing...going to the Santa Monica Steps and climbing those for fun..and then sitting out on the beach and watching the sun go down...I had a great childhood! Memories are the best!

We always have them in our minds eye...and can pull them out whenever we choose.


Namaste~


No comments: