>

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Inspired!

After yesterdays rainfall...this morning I have woken up with a delightful "summer cold"...I'm trying to remember when the last time I had a cold was...? It actually feels good to clear out those nasal passages! So I am going with the flow so to speak. Today is going to be a busy day..cold or no cold..I have a haircut appointment and a training run with my husband later on...yes..that is busy for me!! HaHa!! And I love being just that busy..its a welcome change to my life..more time to plan..and create..and laugh!
Ganesh...please remove all the obstacles with this cold today..so that I can breathe deeply when I run later...

I know of a woman who is currently getting ready to leave the US to start her new life with her 13 year old son in Calcutta,India...she is taking her Siamese cat and her beautiful Greyhound....and she is going for it. Although I would not choose Calcutta...I am so excited for her and I think it is wonderful to follow your dreams like that..to just sell it all and say "so long"...inspired..that is what I am!

Om Shanti!

No comments: