>

Monday, July 30, 2007

so i've been tagged...

I got Tagged!! Yeah!!
Thanks Wayne~~~~ (didn't need to sleep on it after all!)

Here goes...

Four Jobs I've had...
*Personal assistant to Nancy Juvonens Mom..(Nancy Juvonen is partners with Drew Barrymore they own "Flower Films" in LA)
*Personal Fitness Trainer to Private Clients in their homes. San Francisco Bay Area.
*Aerobics Instructor right out of High School.
*Dog Walking Business owner in Marin County..called "Who's Walking Who"?

Four Movies I can watch over and over...
*Ashtanga NY
*Guru
*The Runner
*A Chorus Line

Four Places I've Lived...
*Redondo Beach
*Orange County
*Belvedere
*Tiburon

Four Places I've Vacationed....
*Mysore, India
*Fort Cochin, India
*Varkala,India
*Dharamsala,....yes...INDIA!

Four favorite dishes...
*Indian Food...(anything veg)
*Chipolte's Veg Burrittos
*Pasta..(for running)
*Soy Ice Cream with Carob Chips!!

Four sites I visit daily...
*Blogs!!!
*Google
*India Mike
*Allie is Wired

Four places I'd rather be right now...
*see above on vacationed!!

Four People I'm tagging...
*Ursula
*Tiff (by the way...I can't comment on your new blog site for some wierd reason??)
*Linda
*Laruga

5 comments:

Ursula said...

Thank you very much Tracy.
As soon as blogger allows me to post I will do. I don't know, they have always problems.
At the moment my posts don't get published. A major catastrophe. :)

Tracy said...

thats not good...i NEED your blogs to read!!
tracy :0>

Tiffany said...

Hey Tracy!

Yeah, I think you probably need to set up a wordpress account? Maybe?! Thanks for the tag...I'll get to work on it ;-)

Tracy said...

so great to hear from you tiff!!
missed ya~!~
tracyxoxo

Ursula said...

Hahaha. No time now. Awful. This evening Mysore class, and then yes, then I have a chance to post.

Good night for my American friends. We are ahead of your time. I'm already up and have to go to work. (and I want to go to work).