>

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Signs are Everywhere....


I was reading "the book" last night..actually almost finished it...because I was completely blown away by some of the experiences that Eric has had...it was almost a mirror to some things that I have experienced in my life...not quite the same..but so very similar that I had to re-read so many lines in the book and then call my husband and read it to him and he was getting really freaked out...because he knows me so well and what I have seen and experienced.
I am so extremely Blessed to be married to a man that completely supports me in all that I love and do...he is my Biggest Fan..and my constant support system...my Best Friend and My Soul Mate..I have indeed been Blessed..More times than I can say. It was him who told me to "Get the Tickets, Make the Reservations....GO and DO THIS...It is YOU...It has Always been Who You Are..." If he had not been sitting there handing me his credit card....saying...DO IT....I may not have..but after I clicked that last button...I knew it was the Right Decision..
I once went to this Psychic in Tiburon who was very well known..she worked in conjunction with the Police to solve cases..she was very renowned and is now passed over...but what she told me, along with other pieces of information that have all come to pass...was she said "You will one day speak in front of Millions of people"...that I do remember...
and then about 5 years ago..I went and saw a Healer who is from England...he was only in town for 2 days..and I was fortunate to be able to get an appointment with him...many wonderful things occurred during my session with him..too many to write about..but he told me that " I am a Healer and that one day I would be doing that as my work...."
I never forgot those things...even after all these years....and now I believe things are finally coming to the surface..
A few Blogs back I wrote about a dream I had recently..about a little baby bird appearing in a cage at my house and I took it in my right hand and said "Look, its a baby bird"...
last night I was reading "the book" and halfway through on one of the pages...my dream was written on one of the pages...you tell me...I need to do this!! The signs are everywhere....

No comments: