>

Sunday, July 8, 2007

ending the week...and a lesson


is always so wonderful...because my beloved is always home with me and we always, always have so much Fun! This sunset reminds me of being with him..the closing to the end of the day and the weekend, a new week beginning. It's time to ramp it up on Monday..I have some races that are coming up and I want to beat my times from last years...so in ending this day..it is in fact a renewal for me personally...
I had a dream the other night and I woke up with this phrase in my minds eye..so I know it was another "teaching dream"..."When you Grow you Change...and You Change when you Grow". I have dreams like this every once in awhile. I know it is my Spirit Guide..or another Higher Being telling me things I need to know and remember. This phrase is one such lesson in learning...and I am so Very Grateful!
OM Shanti~

No comments: