>

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Miracles do Happen! They do....


So I'm turning 46 in a few months...and I'm kind of thinking that peri-menopause may be settling in for a brief stay..or a not so brief stay. Regardless of what is "up" with me these days...I am seriously thinking it may be partly due to that.


The family thing is heavy..heavy...heavy. It is affecting me in a BIG way...and I am really hoping that things could change here with all that is arising. My husband said to give it time, until November. He told me that the India trip could still happen...and my heart just opened up with those 6 words...The India Trip Could Still Happen....so with an open heart and an open mind and lots of yoga and some nice cool clothes...(because it is hotter than a mother brother here)and a run or two or three a week...I just might make it through this whole "shituation" as I prefer to call it.


Are you all with me here??????

Postive thoughts are needed at this time...to one and all Ashtangi.netters and friends and bloggers alike...


Om Shantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

6 comments:

Tiff said...

*HUGS* sending you positive thoughts!!!!

Tracy said...

Thank's Tiff! I needed that~~
xxoo Tracy

Ursula said...

Dear Tracy, I don't know what happened, but I hope that everything will happen as you wish. You can write me via email, if you wish.

Best wishes.

Ursula

Your pictures are are a gift for me. Thanks

Tracy said...

ursula..thank you my friend!
so far away..but yet always right there for me!
Namaste~~
Tracy

A bird in the hand said...

Remember the "down" always goes "up." Although I think you know that.

And, yes, miracles do happen -- if we keep our eyes wide open to see them.

Love you. xoxo

Tracy said...

I know that is so true..isn't it funny how we "want" something to happen right when we want it to..and if it doesn't it seems as if the whole world will end...
There is a reason for all of this..my sweet friends keep reminding me of this, and Yes, I do know deep down inside that this is meant to be.
Much Love~
xxoo