>

Monday, June 25, 2007

a heartfelt email from a friend...


this is what it's all about...friends and community coming together to help out those in need...


Dear Tracy, A group of women that I am involved with have recieved information on what you are doing for the orphans in India. Everyone that hears about it are really moved by the project. Here's hopiing they respond with shoes ! I am sure you will have plenty to fill your suitcases! I I think of you so often and when I do I just feel a big smile come up inside of me. Much loive to you Ray and Oliver. Jane


an email from a dear friend who is 70 years old now....and still as beautiful and giving as ever. She just radiates love!

Thank You again dear Janie!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

I'm表哥 said...

hi, good day. I'm from Penang Island Malaysia.

Just drop by to wish you have a nice day & nice to meet you.

All of the photo show in your's blog is very nice.

Tracy said...

Hello! Wow...someone reads my blog all the way over in Malaysia...what a treat!
Thank You for the compliment~and for visiting!
Namaste~