>

Monday, June 11, 2007

Grace and the Art of Giving....


It's just so amazing to me...that to have someone whom you have never met in real life, could be so unbelievably helpful and giving...but I guess I shouldn't be so surprised...Grace surrounds each and every one of us everyday of our lives...

her wonderful email to me today~~~


Hi Tracy,
A couple notes on shoes - I forgot to tell you that one of those pairs I sent you is from my dad, because he wanted me to buy a pair and donate rather than buy him something for Father's Day, which I thought was really nice. So when you put your tag on it when you give it to ths children, you can put this:
Ray forgue 173 Townsend St. New Bedford, MA 02746

Also, I'm taking up a collection here in St. Pete, so I'm setting aside a box and will throw shoes in them as I get them then will mail you the box as your departure date gets closer.


Namaste!
Tracey

No comments: