>

Sunday, June 3, 2007

another update!! I have a Shoe Count here from India!

Got another email from Tracy in Mysore this evening...
here is what she said...


tracy kunichika
[Add to Address Book]
To:
alotusgirl@comcast.net
Subject:
Re: Fwd: orphanage in the area?
Date:
Sunday, June 03, 2007 4:30:33 PM
[View Source]
right now, here's a rough count of the kids we help. this number could change
by january - we are working on securing a facility for some of our women and
some kids, but right now, these are fairly accurate numbers (most of the boys
are street boys we know):
girls
age 3-4: 2
age 6-7: 3
age 9: 1
age 12: 1
boys
age 2-3: 4
age 4-6: 4
age 9-12: 12
age 14+: 8
we can try to arrange a date to distribute, and your son can help with that if
he wants.
thanks a lot!
tracy



So it looks like we have a lot of 9-12 year old boys who need shoes as well as 14 and over.
I will keep you posted on what sizes I receive and how many.
I have 1 pair already of age 14 and over...(donated by my son!)
Thank You again!
I will keep you updated!

No comments: