>

Monday, June 18, 2007

"Got Shoes"??!!!







I am so excited I had to retype my password three time's just to get this post up!



Today was the arrival of my first shoe donation! UPS just left...and thanks to Tracey and her Dad Ray...(so odd how they have the same names as myself and my husband....) the first donaters for our charity for the Orphans in Mysore, India.."Walking in Their Shoes"!!!!



Thank You both so deeply from the very depth of my soul for your thoughtfulness and compassion for the children~you are both so truly special for doing this for them and for me~



I have purchased 3 pairs as well...so we now have seven pairs of shoes to date.



I will be collecting shoes up until December 15th...but this really gave me a lift!



Please stay tuned...as I hope this is just the beginning of something truly wonderful~

My address if you would like to send some to donate is~
Tracy Cox
242 Fairmont Drive
Grass Valley,CA
95945




Om Shanti!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.