>

Thursday, June 7, 2007

4 pairs are on the way!!

I am just so touched right now. I received this email this afternoon from an "angel" in Florida!
I am crying...but they are happy tears..for the children.
I will update my shoe count when I receive these and let you all know how many more we will need.
This has made my day!
Namaste~~



Hi Tracy,

You should be receiving an email from Payless shortly. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes - two for girls, two for boys in different sizes. I'm so happy you are able to do something like this for the children of India. If possible, could you send me again the original email that you sent to everyone with the information and I will pass it on to my friends and relatives, maybe they will be interested in making a donation.

Thanks,
Tracey M. Forgue

No comments: