>

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Body at Rest~A Body in Motion


"A body at rest stays at rest, a body in motion stays in motion"
I don't think there was ever a truer statement made!
At least that is what I live by and have lived by all of my life. Totally a Type A girl.
I have always been active and "in motion".
It reflects on you and the life you lead. It makes you who you are as a person and how you view life and those around you as well. Also as to how you treat others...pretty much.

It's knowing when you're pushing too hard or not pushing hard enough...
it's knowing when to be gentle on yourself and respecting your limits. As we all know...Life is a Journey and the secret of life is enjoying that journey...wherever you may be at this point in time.


6 comments:

Ursula said...

Oh, it's a heart. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like a peace dove to me :)

Anonymous said...

How do we donate shoes? do we send them too you directly. I am sure you have posted it somewhere but could you tell me again. Do you ship them to India or take them with you?
Kiran

Tracy said...

Hi Kiran!
Thanks so much for asking!
We are taking the shoes with us in suitcases to India. You can send them to me, the post is called Walking in Their Shoes. It's back a bit...
My address is
Tracy Cox
242 Fairmont Drive
Grass Valley,CA
95945
Thank You so much again~
Namaste~
Tracy

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

oops Kiran..it is actually May 29th post. If you click on the May link you will find it there under "Helping out in India"
Thank You again~~
Om Shanti!