>

Friday, June 1, 2007

grateful


friends...they are gems to me.

I have been so blessed with the friends that are in my life.

I'm not just talking about acquaintances or neighbors....I mean FRIENDS, friends!!

Those people who come into your life at an early age...and are still there just waiting for you 28 years later...always there to tell you things that you need to hear, right when you need to hear them, and it means even that much more coming from them.

Those whom you meet by chance and then catch up with once a week even though you live a "zillion" miles away.

Those who are older and SO much wiser...who have been through and seen everything you can imagine, and just being in their presence humbles you, because you know what a gift they are to be in your life.

My range of friends...good friends....varies from 25 years of age to 89 years of age.

I learn from them, and I think of them each and everyday...and I hope they know just how Grateful I am for them being in my life.


"There shall be eternal summer in the Grateful heart"

Celia Thaxter


Om Shanti~

2 comments:

The Massey Family said...

Thanks for the nice thoughts that you left on my blog. It means alot! I am leaving for India tomorrow, I am so excited! Hopefully I will be able to blog from there, but I may not have time.

Tracy said...

I hope this commnet reaches you before you leave...
Have a safe journey to India. I really do admire what you are doing in India...
I find you to be an amazing young woman, and I wish you only the very best in your life.
You are in my thoughts daily~
Be safe, be well and know how many people are right behind you girl!!
Namaste~
Tracy