>

Sunday, January 6, 2008

whipped and wiped..out

wow...this is just how I feel! I am sooooooooooooooo wiped out...but that's a Good Thing! I want to be wiped out before leave...maybe then I will sleep all the way to India~oh I wish!! I have a cold...but I also have a HUGE box of Yin Chiao! My client who is an Acupuncturist and Chinese medical Doctor of 20 years gave it tome as a Bon Voyage present yesterday...little did she know how much I would be needing it!! She said it helps with Jet lag too..I had no idea, but have always had it on hand for when little colds come up~SCORE! Yes! What a great gift..I have been popping them every three hours.
I had a great day though despite it all...sat around in my Paul Frank jammies and chatted on the phone with all of my "long distance friends"..Sundays are good that way..there is no charge..another good thing! So now the countdown has really begun.
Time is drawing near..and my friend Tracey gave me some really awesome tips for travel..things I never even thought about..Thanks Girl! Loved our 3 hour phone conversation!!! Sorry to your Mom and Dad though :0l (hope I didn't hold up dinner too long!!) We will have to do it again very soon~
To Sandy in Georgia...talk to you soon my friend...get busy on your Healing Room and all will come~ Heather...hope your arm is better soon..that's what you get for snow boarding and having so much fun without me!! :0)
So I am signing off for a bit...as I have much packing to do...and shoes to arrange...my husband made shoe bags for all the children's shoes by the way...
I will post a picture when they are all packed up~~~ Namaste until next time~

4 comments:

Ursula said...

You have still 2 days. Much can be done within 2 days.

:)

Best wishes for the preparation of your trip. Ursula

Tracy said...

you are so right!! Now I just need to stop biting my nails and get busy!! Thank You for my wishes ursula!! xxoo

Unknown said...

individual shoe bags? i would like to see those. is your husband a tailor?

Tracy said...

Yes! Individual Shoe Bags! No...not a tailor..just a guy who knows how to make and do basically Everything!! it was his idea..he did such a great job~
I will post a photo later today~
Glad you are ok by the way~ Strong woman!
xxoo Tracy