>

Sunday, January 27, 2008

oh the places you'll go....
















ran into a bit of a problem at the Monastery yesterday....so I am back in Gokulum and VERY happy to be I must say! I needed a bit of "girl time" so I traipsed off with 4 young women and went to a photo exhibition this afternoon...it was being held at a very nice guy's house that moved to India to live full time 2 years ago. The exhibition was wonderful..a fellow from New York who is a photographer, who was also in my Meditation class took the most amazing photos of yogis in different ancient temples and nature while in various yoga poses. It was really a nice exhibit.


We sat around his yard and chatted and then the girls decided that they had to get some ice-cream...there was a very well known place up the street..so off we went...Helen, my one friend from England..the blond in the reclining chair..she just makes me laugh so much..you see she plans her meals from the minute she goes to sleep at night..she dreams about her breakfast and so on throughout the day. I meant this girl is passionate about food!! i just LOVE watching her eat! It brings joy to my life..just watching her enjoy her food! So any chance I get to go with her to eat...I jump at the chance!
Everyone should have a passion for something.. ;0)
Ahhh, its Great to be back!

No comments: