>

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Morning Visitor


This morning I was having my Chai...preparing for my morning Meditation Class that starts at 9am...

I heard this loud "PLOP" outside my window and I looked out on the balcony and the guy in the photo above was sitting there. I think he must have fallen or jumped from one of the Palm Trees outside. He looked quite old, and in an odd way he was cute... I watched him for a bit and then took his photo. Before I went back in my room though..I turned around and said to him "It's fine to stay here..but just don't come into my room"!!
Ahhh, another day in India...I wonder what awaits me today...

2 comments:

Hellotmf said...

Hi Tracy! I have so enjoyed reading your blog. It makes me so anxious to return to India myself. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time, and I am so glad. You deserve it for being such a wonderful, giving person. Om Shanti~ Tracey

Tracy said...

Much Love to you my friend!!! Soon you will be here!!
Namaste~~ Tracy xxoo