>

Monday, January 14, 2008

Meena of The Silver Nest!


When you come to Gokulam and you want some silver jewelry…incense….Spirulina…and a nice conversation~
You must pay a visit to Meena Gupta at her home near the shala
She is the owner of “The Silver Nest” and a really nice lady as well! I never leave town without stopping in and picking up a few pieces of silver and some Incense. Although last year I pretty much broke the bank…yesterday I was very good!! I only got a few things… ;0)


Her address is #279, 7th Cross, 3rd Stage, it is just one street up past Guruji’s and she is on the right…Beautiful home I might add!!
Seeing Meena is like seeing an old friend, nothing really has changed between the two of us..and we pick up right where we left off on our last visit!


Blessings and Good Things to you Meena! I will see you again before I leave..and this time I just might have some Chai with you!

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

I wish I could step into her shop. She seems such a lovely lady -- and I love silver jewelry.

It's good to see you are enjoying yourself. xoxoxo

Tracy said...

She is just the sweetest!
xxooxxoo