>

Monday, January 21, 2008

Beautiful Eyes~~~and a wonderful gesture...


I was out walking this afternoon...it was extremely warm here today in Gokulum by the way...that sun bakes! I was walking up this hill and the sun was blasting on me..suddenly a rickshaw came up from behind me and there was an older gentleman in the back and he stopped and offered to take me to my destination...he was paying. I was so taken aback...I never had that happen before..but since I had gotten a Delicious bar of homemade Dark Chocolate with coconut..which by the way was SO good if I had not given half away it would have been lethal for me!! I decided to tough it out and burn it going up the hill. I thanked the man so very much for stopping and offering though..and trudged up~
I saw this woman working at a construction site and her two young children were playing beside her..and I just had to stop and take their pictures...Look at their eyes...they tell a story....

No comments: