>

Thursday, January 3, 2008

just be

Such a nice practice this afternoon...anticipation,coupled with sadness about leaving my family..yet knowing that this trip is going to be special somehow. Time for myself...real time to myself, and when you have that kind of time to yourself its that much easier to get more in touch with who "you" REALLY are and that is exciting to me. Its not that easy when you have so many distractions with the "hum drum" of daily life and routines...your "labels" that you wear and how those who know you most view you and you them...but to really "get away" and to just "be" is going to be nice. I like me..so I don't have a problem being alone..yet I am so easy to talk to and I do love people..so it is a good balance. There is a storm coming our way sometime today and they are expecting lots of rain and up to 10' of snow higher up...but in here, my house is nice and warm and knowing the weather will be sunny in India, makes me enjoy this time that much more..
Shanti~~~

2 comments:

Ursula said...

To be alone has advantages, too. I have no doubt about it.

But I'm so sure that you will meet and talk to a lot of people.

India comes, it's exciting. :)

Tracy said...

for sure ursula~i love both!
and yes...the time is coming quickly~!~