>

Thursday, January 24, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes....Great News!

This is Liz..my new friend from London....camera girl extraordinaire!


























I am SOOOOO Happy today!!! Why?? Because last night I was reading..and I had a bit of a crying spell...it hit me all of a sudden...I just started crying my eyes out when I thought about that little puppy...I wondered if I had done the wrong thing by taking it away from where it had been staying. I just envisioned her being all disoriented and not knowing what to do or where to go and sleep...I said a prayer out loud...I said "Please give me sign and let me know that she's alright"..then I waited and waited and nothing...I woke up this morning and still "No Sign" So I got up and went to my Meditation class and that was good...then I came right home and Anus Cooking Class was starting so I went right into class....another wonderful class..Thank You Anu..You may just make a cook out of me yet!






But the most amazing thing happened after cooking class...see the woman in the photo just above..the one on right is my friend Helen for England..but the woman on the left started a conversation and I was talking with Ian who was seated next to me..and somehow that woman (i will get her name when I see her again) began talking about the puppy who was injured..I practically yelled out..."A little beige colored puppy"??? She said "Yes"!! She told me that her friend had found her here in town the other day..and she took her to the vet!! I said "I took her to the Vet too"!! But as it turns out..this woman took the puppy in and she spent the night in her place and she took her to the vets to help her get rid of the fleas she had...and she is going to take her to a place nearby that rescues dogs and she will be able to live a safe, happy life there!!!!





So...I got my sign!! She is going to be OK and she is safe and being watched over!!




In cooking class we made (or rather Anu showed us how to make) Dosa's, with Delicious Peanut Chutney and Potato Palia!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good!!!!! I am stuffed...but of course had room for dessert!! We had 13 people today or maybe 14....it was great as it always is!




Going to Jayashrees Chanting class in an hour.....and Manjula just stopped by and showed me her photos of her family...in most of all the photos she was not smiling..and I commented on that..she laughed and said "No smiling" and then showed me how to put a Sari on...Boy...is that a lot of work!! I don't know if I could even remember how to do that...I admire the Indian women who dress so beautifully in their Saris~but before she left my room I told her tp let me take her photos...with her Smiling! She is SO pretty!! That is her at the top~~Beautiful Manjula!



It was a good day...A Very Good Day~




Bon Apetit!

2 comments:

Isabel said...

That is indeed great news!

Hellotmf said...

Thanks for the puppy update - I'm so glad you heard about this. I just know now you'll enjoy your trip so much more knowing that helped that little thing get to a better place - she sure did touch your heart, didn't she?!?!! :-) Tracey