>

Saturday, January 12, 2008

a lotus girl arrives!

I am FINALLY in Mysore!! It was a long flight, as it always is....but standing outside of the Bangalore Airport was this adorable guy....waiting for me....with that sign..and of course I started tearing up. It was a combination of being back in my beloved India again, and then seeing him there waiting for me. It went so smooth...and speaking of smooth...I just had one of Anu's Famous Super Smoothies! It was like a bowl of heaven..yes a bowl..I ate it with a spoon and it was my dinner and it filled me up perfectly! It was "to die for"!
Tomorrow I am meeting with Operation Shanti to go and see some of the kids who will be getting the shoes! I will take pictures!!! Then a visit to Three Sisters for a massgae with the awesome Harini!!
More later...after I get about 14 hours of sleep..I hope!!
Namaste~~~its wonderful to be back!

Oh..and do click on the picture to make it bigger....you have to read the sign up close and see his smile!!

7 comments:

crankyhausfrau said...

sweet photo! his smile made me smile, too!

Wayne said...

"Tracy - the Lotus Girl" - love it! I'm so glad you had a safe trip and are "home".

Tracy said...

Thank You Wayne!!! I know, isn't that sign just the best!! He did have a really great, warm smile!

Hellotmf said...

I'm so glad you arrived - I've been waiting for this blog entry to hear you made it ok... ok, ok, I'll try to stop being a mom now! ;-) It looks like you are having a great time! Keep at it!

Unknown said...

gorgeous eyes he has. can't wait to see the kids with the shoes-what fun!

Tracy said...

Tracey..I need that from you remember??? All is perfect here!
xxoo

Tracy said...

Hey Bindifry! I heard you were home..kids pictures coming soon!!
xxoo