>

Monday, January 14, 2008

Shoe Day!!





























Today was filled with excitement for the kids...Excitement and new shoes to be exact! Just to see them open up those little shoe bags and see their eyes "Light up" was worth more to me that anything else in the world.







The pictures speak for themselves...so enjoy. And a HUGE Thank You to all of you who donated shoes and money for shoes! This happened because of you and your compassion and generosity~ XXOO to you all!







4 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

I want to clap! Wonderful photos Tracy, thanks so much for posting them so quickly. There is so much COLOR! Just beautiful. You are beautiful. xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

so sweet! thanks for sharing-how long you will be there?

Ursula said...

I am enjoying your pictures. Wonderful.

Tracy said...

It was a day I shall never forget!
The color is what makes India so beautiful Colette~ you would love it being an artist!
Hi Bindifry! I am here for three weeks only this trip..but I am filling it up with great tiimes and memories that I will never forget~
Ursula...I knew you would love the pictures!! So glad you are enjoying them!