>

Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Eyes

seeing things through New Eyes.....at least that's how I have been feeling lately. I have been doing so much studying and inner work with my healing work along with Meditation and my Yoga practice it has been so amazing and somehow "different" inside of me..in my heart, deep within...I don't know, its hard for me to put it into words what has been happening to me..and around me..but there is a difference, a New Change...and its like I am evolving into a different girl..and better, more intense and deep person...
I know its hard to understand..I am barely able to, yet its there, and its so Wonderful!
I feel things more and experience things on such a much deeper level..I know its like I am rambling here..but i want to write this down...i need to remember how this came about and how much more it will Grow with time...just for my own sake and for the record~
OM Shanti

No comments: