>

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Nancy...marries Jimmy!

I'm sure you all recognize the face above from Saturday Night Live...our beloved Jimmy Fallon!
But....you probably have never heard of Nancy Juvonen..I used to be her mothers assistant when I lived in Mill Valley. Her name was Pam Juvonen and she was the most wonderful soul~
She died about 9 years ago of cancer...but we were great friends and she was a great boss~
Her daughter is best friends and partners with Drew Barrymore...once when her and Nancy came up for Christmas we all exchanged gifts and I went to Costco and bought a Vegetarian Lasagna because Drew is Vegetarian. Drew and Nancy created "Flower Films" down in LA and produced such films as Charlies Angels...among others.Nancy and her brother are both very successful...he is a screenwriter in New York. Now Nancy is Jimmy's new bride and I am sure if Pam were still with us she would be Beaming with Smiles and Love for them both....as I am sure she is from above!

No comments: