>

Friday, December 14, 2007

miss india...

what is this feeling of contentment...of being so full inside that you need nothing more...
knowing that everything is OK....and life is as it should be at this moment in time.....
missing India, but knowing that soon I will be back on sacred ground very soon,
I am savoring each moment here at home....yet the longing doesn't stop...for Mother India~~~
was I once a person who lived there?maybe even died there? I cannot say...I only know that when I return, I feel as though I am Home at Last~ and when I leave it hurts so much that I can hardly bare it....
I am grateful for living here in America~ but nothing will change my love for India...people can't understand it...but that's OK...I do, and that's all that is needed~
Namaste~

2 comments:

Linda-Sama said...

you know I understand it, tracy!

as I wrote in one of last posts, Ma India is what fills this empty vessel....

Tracy said...

that i know of you!
soon it is coming!