>

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year..May Peace Prevail~

It has been quite a year. I started this year out moving to a new place...leaving behind many friends and a wonderful business that I loved. We went to India early this year and now I am ending my year with another trip there..this time solo.
We had two new Grandchildren!! Our son was diagnosed with something..but is doing quite well despite it. My Healing Practice is flourishing and I am able to be a facilitator in so many wonderful experiences for others...its a beautiful gift.
We are all healthy and Happy and we have made so many new friends in this new place we now call home...getting used to snow is still something I am trying to learn to do...but that will come with time.
But most of all I realize how lucky I am to be where I am in my life..I have learned so much this year. About myself, and how Love and Forgiveness are the greatest gifts one can receive....I have received both this year in so many ways...beyond belief...
and I am humbled by the wonder of it all!

Happy New Year my friends~
Namaste



4 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Dear Tracy,

I extend to you a blessed 2008. It sounds like new and wonderful things are developing for you...I'm sure the momentum will continue for you, your family and friends. Your heart is definitely in the right place. Good luck. God Bless.

Much Love,
Laruga

Tracy said...

I wish you the same and MORE..You are unfolding like a beautiful Rose Laruga~ It has been such a special gift to watch from afar~
All my love to you and your family and your boyfriend..and that most adorable little sweet pea of a niece you have~could she be any cuter??!! Love you much~~
Tracy xoxo

Wayne said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best in your life and your yoga practice.

Tracy said...

And to you as well Wayne~ Thank You for being such a wonderful support in my charity and friend to me as well~
The Best to you always! Tracy