>

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Beauty and Pain


as the days pass by..and i see how much longer i have until i leave for India....i keep imagining what i will do each day....how my days will begin and what they will hold.
Having been to India before...this is my fourth trip in five years...i am quite familiar with things and places and what to expect....
of course there is always that element of Surprise!
and if you stay in that state of "expectancy" instead of that state of "expectation" you will never be disappointed!
the beauty is there, waiting...and there will be pain as well....as there always is...
but in my 46 years, i have grown accustomed to both and try not to let it get the best of me.
it will be, what it will be...and who could control it even if they tried?
Om Shanti~

2 comments:

Wayne said...

I'm really enjoying these pictures - thanks for posting them. How long before you leave?

Tracy said...

thanks wayne! the countdown is ticking to the right of this post!!!
can't believe it~
namaaste my friend~
tracy