>

Monday, December 24, 2007

my friend Rieko~

I received an email from my friend Rieko whom I met while I was in Encinitas taking my Level lll Certification for the healing work that we both do with The Reconnection~
She is pictured on the left~a beautiful Spirit who I am SO lucky to have "connected" with as I know we will be friends for life...
She read my blog..and wanted to do something to help with the charity that I started called "Walking in Their Shoes"...but since the birth of "WITS" I have received 90 pairs of shoes from all over the globe and as I will be traveling to India alone this time...I can't possibly take anymore. So Rieko sent me a 100.00 check to donate to the children of Mysore....and I will be giving that money to "Operation Shanti" when I arrive in Mysore, India as that is the charity that I am teaming up with. They feed the Mothers and Children everyday and I know that the money will help tremendously in that respect!
So again my sincere gratitude and Thanks to my friend Rieko~ we will see each other again one day and I look so forward to that day!

Namaste my friend~

2 comments:

Linda-Sama said...

don't forget my baby shoes, tracy! maybe you can take a picture and I can post it....

we will be in south india together, so close yet so far! I leave on thursday...YAY!

Tracy said...

linda~
have a safe and wonder~filled trip to India on Thursday!
I will bring your shoes and hope that i find the perfect sized feet for them~
Blessings~
Tracy