>

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

what was it....


was it that Moon last night....or the fires in SD...all the chaos of the people and animals losing their place in this world. It has made me so sad today...

I couldn't even finish up my Yoga Practice this morning...I literally gave up halfway through it.

Sat in Lotus and did some praying for all of those who need it most at this time...

then took my little fur babies for an hour hike in the woods and through the trees and of course my frame of mind is so much better now.


I did a distance healing on a friend in need this afternoon~~~

you know who you are, and I hope it helped in some small way~~~you are loved!


I had a sweet phone message from a friend who is also a healer~she is so dear!

And then a most wonderful email from my dear friend in Canada..who made my day complete with her words of wisdom and she will be decorating the front of my journal that I will be bringing with me to India in January~ It means so much to me that she is doing this for me...

she is an Artist and a Visionary..an Angel and a lifelong friend.and someone who's words and thoughts mean so much to me..and to have her do this, is a gift you could not imagine!


I have a handful of friends..Good friends....those that say just what you need to hear, when you need to hear it most..and who make you feel like a better person, just by having them in your life!

A rare thing if I do say so myself!


I am Blessed~

and I treasure each one of them!


Namaste~

No comments: