>

Monday, October 1, 2007

241 East Main Street... continued!


this is on the back side of the builing at the entrance to the massage office...where the owner works.





and here are the rest of the photos! This is looking towards the entrance of my office...











and right as you open the door....


the cute window seat that looks out to the sitting area...



and the rambling creek that goes down the back side of the building...I was told it runs year round!
I feel so fortunate to have found this spot...the owners Mom told me that she was waiting for the "right" person to call~that must have been ME!
Blessings~

2 comments:

Linda-Sama said...

very cool, tracy! as they say, one door closes and another one opens -- as for me, two people are interested in yoga -- two studio owners....plus I also learn RH in November....onward and upward, isn't it?

Tracy said...

I am SO excited for you Linda!!
Onward and Upward most definately!
Om Shanti my friend~