>

Saturday, October 27, 2007

My home away from home in Mysore~~~~

http://www.ashtangayogini.com/AshtangaYoga/Mysore/EatingInMysore/AnusBambooHut.html

This will be my home for 10 days upon arrival in Mysore!!
I am SO very blessed to be able to be staying at Ganesh and Anus in their upstairs room~complete with maid service and laundry! Plus Anu's food is Divine! Its a wonderful feeling for me knowing that I will be looked after so graciously, especially since I will be there during such a busy time~
Ganesh and Anu are always so good to me and my husband! Thank You again Ganesh!

If you click on the "room for rent" you can see the room I will have~
and Thank You Krista for helping as always and especially for creating the beautiful web page for Ganesh and Anu~~~You ROCK my friend!!!

Namaste~~~~

8 comments:

Ursula said...

There exactly I want to stay next year in November. They even have a taxe shuttle from Bangalore. This takes away my fears how to get from Bangalore to Mysore. What a lovely place. Ursula

Tracy said...

It is really a nice place Ursula. i think you would be very comfortable here!
Book it early though!!
Namaste~
Tracy

Linda-Sama said...

looks awesome, tracy! I like to keep a list of places to stay in south india since I travel around so much. I do want to visit Mysore one day and spend some time with BNS Iyengar (NOT BKS!).

two months from today I will be HOME! this time traveling from Chennai to Kerala! can't wait!

Tracy said...

linda~
my husband and i tend to do that too...keep a little list of oour favourite spots to stay at.
then it is like home away from home..oh, and by the way..were talking aboout the 2010 kumba mela as well. we just may go!
XXOO

Unknown said...

You are so sweet Tracy! I know you will have a most wonderful experience in Mysore by yourself and will thoroughly enjoy staying with Anu and Ganesh!

Love always,
Krista

Linda-Sama said...

oh my god, tracy, that would be awesome. my friend in oakland already told her boss she's taking 8 weeks off at that time. we ARE really planning this tracy, my friend is totally down with getting a tent, etc. she's knows the whole scoop....

let's do it!

Tracy said...

Thank You Krista~~
You were the BIG decider for me on this trip! Your email made me Brave and Strong! I Thank You for that and of course your beautiful friendship~
love you my friend~
xxoo

Tracy said...

linda!
i will email you girl!!
xoox