>

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Beautiful Happenings!


Things these days in my life are just ~~~Flowing~~~so extremely beautifully!
I am finding that listening deeply to my intuition is paying off in a really BIG way for me. Doors are opening...opportunities are presenting themselves...people are appearing in my life that are helping me along my new found path...
its all been such a Blessing for me. I do feel truly Blessed.
I met a really wonderful woman in Nashville and we talk every single day! Whether it be in an email or on the phone, we just Connected and she is just the most special spirit and so inspiring, supportive and FUNNY!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better gift of a friend~
I am thinking about my trip to India...reading my friend Krista's Blog, and wishing I were there right now!! I miss my HOME! India~~~
But I have Healings scheduled each Sunday~it has worked out so well with my space and meeting people and talking about what I do, they get so excited just hearing me talk about it, that they want to Experience it! Made an appointment for a woman I met today and she is coming to my office on Monday for a Healing~ It is what I do, and it is what I LOVE to DO. It is my passion and my reason for being here as I am finding out. It is pure Grace and Bliss and it is touching Heaven while here on Earth!
Its the most Gorgeous Gift imaginable and I am now doing it as my work!
Blessed~

2 comments:

eb said...

what a beautiful and inspiring post...

would love to hear more about what you do...

xox - eb.

Tracy said...

Thank You EB~ feel free to email me anytime! My email is at the bottom of the page~
Namaste~
Tracy