>

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Some Thanks to some of you who Blog....

I would just like to say Thank You to Laruga, Krista, Lisa and Ursula....
You four have been so amazingly inspiring to me in my Yoga practice. Your guidance, advice, examples and just who you are as people have lifted me so high!
Laruga~your Blog posts from India and now from Ohio on Life and your daily practice inspire me to do the best I can each and every morning...your emails too..all printed and in my journal for reference. You are truly one who took the step and became an ever better person in doing so, You learned so much about yourself and trusting..and in doing that you taught me so many lessons on those things as well.Things I shall keep with me always~
Krista~what can I say...You are a Bright Shining Spirit who never stops giving~ I hope one day I can meet you and just be in your essence! You are an example of what I wish I would have been and done at your age...and in that you have inspired me to take the fear and face it head on and GO FOR IT!!! The Yoga will keep me safe always, and you being in my life will as well!
I simply adore you for who you are and I can't imagine anyone being more true as a friend than you!
Lisa~What can I say...You are so supportive and kind and compassionate and true to yourself and what you feel and believe in...if we could all just take a little of that and act on it...what a difference it would make! I have adored you since the first day I read your blog when you were in India. I thought..this girl "has it". And you do... you have SO much that you don't even realize...and you touch so many people in the process. I Thank You my friend! You are without words...truly a gift to all~
Ursula~ I can only say that each and everyday I save the "best for last" I read your blog last...because I hang on your every word...checking in each and everyday to see how your Meditation and Yoga practice went for the day....its like a part of my morning routine...I would be lost without it! You have become my dear friend in Germany..and my day would not be complete without knowing how your morning, afternoon and evening went! I mean that you know!
I think the world of you all....and then some...but not so many..Its sad, but true. You have to use your time wisely and I do....I see my friends from a far daily and they make me a better human being in doing so!

3 comments:

Ursula said...

Dear Tracy,
You are wonderful. This morning at 5 my bf called me. He is in the US at the moment and he had forgotten that we have a day off here. After the phone call I went back to bed, but I couldn't sleep anymore. I got up, switched on the PC and found your lovely post. Thank you so much.

It's so wonderful for me that I met you via this blogger side and sooner or later we will meet in reality. You also show me that I can write about my shortcomings and this does not prevent people (you) to like me. This is a huge gift for me. How I love it to have found such a open loving person like you.

I read also Krista's blog. I feel the same. She is so open, has a business, travels to India, has a lot of plans in such a young age. Krista this is fantastic.

Sleep well, Tracy.

Greetings from Germany.

peaceloveyoga said...

Tracy!! I am so touched by your words...Thank you. Much Love.

Tracy said...

Ursula~
I have no doubt that we will one day meet! I look forward to that day~ I think that you are an honest, open person and you know what...my mom is German and I love the was she states just how she feels..Just like you do!(i am adopted so don't have that German blood :0(
Laruga~~~~
xxoo!