>

Monday, October 29, 2007

my bad...


OOPS!
I got an email from a Yoga Studio that I used to attend when I lived in Marin one day last week...
It said to "Remember to set your clocks BACK one hour on Saturday Night so that you will arrive for class on time Sunday Morning"
Soooooooooooo,we did.
This morning my husband got up all leisurely and practiced Yoga and had breakfast and THEN his phone rang....
It was his Boss... "Hi Ray, are you coming into work today"?
"Hi Kathy, yes, why"?
"Well, you are almost one hour late"
"WHAT"???????????????????
my bad....
I took the phone and explained what happened, After she told me that for 24 years the clocks were changed the weekend before Halloween...but this year they get changed the weekend AFTER!
Oh well..just another day in the Cox household...did I mention there is never a dull moment around here??
We had a good laugh...then my husband left for work!

No comments: