>

Friday, October 26, 2007

It's Official...India, here I come!


Yesterday it became official!!!

I will be leaving San Francisco on January 10Th for Mysore, India!


This trip will be different though...I will be going alone~but of course I won't really be alone...I never really am! It will be a quick 3 week trip this time, as we usually stay 6 weeks.

My husband will not be able to join me next year..and it is sad, but it is how it will have to be this time. So, with my head held high...and my luggage in hand...I will jet out of here on that day next year! Bringing with me LOTS of shoes!!!! and of course my Yoga mat!!!


Namaste~


6 comments:

Ursula said...

How wonderful. I'm so glad that you can go, and I'm so curious about your adventures.

I wish I could travel to India,too.

Wayne said...

Congratulations! I know you have been waiting for this quite awhile. Enjoy!

Tracy said...

Ursula...I know we talked about this together before..why don't you meet me in India and we will finally practice yoga together!!
Sounds fun! Then we shall go to the restuarant and put our leg behind our head!! Remember that! :0)
Wayne~
You are SO right! I have been waiting and wanting this since I returned from India in April of this year!
Namaste my friends!

Linda-Sama said...

beautiful, tracy! tomorrow -- saturday -- it will be exactly TWO MONTHS until I fly away to Chennai.....

Ursula said...

Hi Tracy, I remember this. We will make someone take this picture: we in a cafe, legs behind the head. hahaha.

I seriously plan to travel to India next year in November. I know now when we can take vacation. It is from Mai to November. During the other months we accountants are just too busy with the annual accounts. Yesterday I told my bf that I will travel to India next year.

Have fun. Ursula

Tracy said...

Linda~ I know how excited you must be!!! It is soon!!
Ursula~I am SO happy that you will be able to go to India next year!
I can tell you of a wonderful place to stay too~!~
xxoo