>

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

As You Think


I stumbled upon this book quite by accident...
but as I don't believe in "Coincidence", I also no longer believe in "Accidents" either.
This book is 90 pages in length..but holds more wisdom, knowledge and insight than ALL of the books I own combined that are supposed to contain those things...
I HIGHLY recommend this book...it could even perhaps change your life....
I read it last night before I went to sleep...
here is just one paragraph that I found so exquisitely beautiful~
"Cherish your visions; Cherish your ideals; Cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your finest thoughts, for out of them will grow all delightful conditions, all heavenly environment, of these, if you remain true to them, your world will at last be built"
also pages 59 through 63 are extremely powerful and actually changed all thoughts that I had of the fear that was hiding inside of me on an upcoming situation that I will be put in....
Get this book if you never buy another one~
Namaste~

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

You're going to laugh! I bought this books years ago -- the original one, titled "As a Man Thinketh".

This is a reminder for me to go read it again. xoxo

Tracy said...

you know...somehow I am not a bit surprised by this a bit!
connections always between us~
xxoo