>

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Email from Mysore...

our sweet Tibetan Monk Chaku, sent me this email this morning~He is SO excited!!

Dear mama,
I am very happy to hear from you.
Today is holiday and as you know that last night we watched television of the voice of America services in Tibetan for giving US congressional gold medal to his holiness.
We celebrated whole night.
All people in our settlement have prayed in front of our monastery at early in this morning and they celebrated.

Many different bands from many different schools have preformed this morning about 10 o’clock.
Now all my classmates and I have come here in Mysore for enjoying this day.
We really happy and I tried to call on papa’s cell phone last night after the finish ceremony inside the US capitol but it made one or twice rings and then it made disconnected itself.
I really would like saying, congratulation to his holiness.

Anyway, I really wish to talk with you.
Please have celebrate for this day.
Stay healthy and cool.
Your little monk,
Tenzin.

No comments: