>

Friday, September 7, 2007

LoLa and her healing session...

Last night my friend...
well, I sometimes think of her as my "Angel from Germany" called me with some really exciting news about her Healing Practice!! I met her while I was in Nashville...actually she is the very first person I met while I was in Nashville..and she took me under her wing...and took the best care of me while I was away from home!
Well..she told me many wonderful things, but she asked me if I had given any of my dogs a healing yet....
I told her "no, not yet..they seem healthy and happy and I don't want to ruin a good thing"
that's when she set me straight in her wonderful, up front, tell it like it is way..one thing I just love about her! She said that they don't need to be sick or hurt..they can benefit on another level. I knew she was right and told her I would do it!

So before I went to bed last night, Lola, my most energetic dog..for lack of a better word...was lying at the foot of the bed sprawled out with her eyes wide open..watching Mom! (me)

I got my hands in position..felt for the energy..and began...Lola at first watched me, but laid still...then she slowly closed her big brown eyes and moments after that she registered! Her eyes first, then her little black nose twitched, she was swallowing a lot.. then a leg bounced up and back down...and then as I continued I did what my friend D said...I asked for a sign that she was receiving a healing and I swear to you it was right after I asked..her chest heaved up and down in a BIG way! It almost scared me..but I knew it was the Universe answering my request..and it was AWESOME!!!

So..this post is for you D! You are an inspiration to me, and I am so grateful that I met you!

Blessings~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracy, you are such an inspiration to me my friend - seems many people feel gratitude for all the joys you share with this world - thank you for being such an amazingly caring soul. I miss you my friend.

Tracy said...

And you as well~
on all levels you are an inspriation to me..I mean that from the bottom of my heart~
Blessings always~
Tracy xxoo