>

Monday, September 3, 2007

Coincidence or Planned Out...


I used to believe in "coincidences" now I just KNOW that things happen for a reason and there is no such thing as "Luck" or "Coincidence"...sorry to all of those who still believe in those two things.
It's just that I have experienced far too much in my life and especially lately..that just lead me to believe in the fact of the matter that things just are the way they are because it has already been "Pre -Planned" out for us ahead of time...and we are led to be where we are at this point in time because it is exactly where we are SUPPOSED to be at this point in time! And that our lesson in Life..is how we live out what happens to us when it happens...now, I don't know about you, but I have been tested so much in my life and I have been given so many choices...it is how I acted on those choices and if I decided one way or the other that made the impact in my life.
I have heard voices...well, I heard a voice once..and I did what it told me to do...and if I had not done what it told me to do that very moment...I would not be here writing this right now..Let me put it this way...If you Listen very closely to what you are being told weather it be "intuitively" or "out loud" it could be a "Make or Break" decision in your life and have a HUGE impact on your future. So, with that being said, Listen and be Still and if you do...your life could change for the better right before your very eyes~
OM Shanti

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Words of wisdom indeed. Thanks for posting!

Tracy said...

Good to see you Wayne!
Namaste~
Tracy