>

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Big Lavender Felted Bag....


Yesterday after i got my haircut...I stumbled upon the most wonderful Yarn/Knitting shop..called "Meadow Farm Yarn Studio" they had the most delicious yarns of every imaginable color and texture...and they had some really wonderful bags that were in a huge basket. I fell in love with a felted bag, it was in my favorite color..Lavender..and it was big and wonderful! I wanted to buy it..so I went up to the girl at the register and asked her how much the beautiful felted bag was.."Its not for sale..its a sample..but we can teach you how to make one of your own"....not the answer I wanted to hear...
So I asked her for a class brochure...and with my head hung low..wandered out to the sidewalk.
When I got home I thought..You know, I bet I can find one on my most favorite web-site filled with the worlds most talented artists and crafters. www.etsy.com ..and I did find some...but not one like the Big Lavender bag at the Yarn shop. But...I did find the one above, and thought it was adorable and sweet and I loved the color..so I bought it..only 25.00! Can you believe that?!?
But...my mind keeps wandering back to that Big Lavender bag..and the classes are SO reasonable...10.00 for a two hour class! I think I may have to learn how to knit soon!

No comments: