>

Friday, September 28, 2007

Baby is it ever COLD outside!!!


The day today, looks just like this photo..except I ain't in India!!! :0(
Woah, it is just absolutely freezing!! Hugely eventful day today...won't go into details..but I kept moving. Just finished up a 6 miler...was only going to run 5, but felt like I was flying~so I kept going.
Looks like I am going to LA in October again~
My very dear friend is taking "The Reconnection Level l/ll " and doesn't want to go alone..so she has graciously treated me to a full expense paid trip along with the seminar! Isn't that amazing?!
I am going to "retake" level l/ll...oh am I going to be a smarty pants~!~
I look at it like this...
You know how you read a book and it is just so good that you read it again? And, the second time you read that book you pick up more than you did the first time around?
Well, that is what I am hoping to gain from this experience~ Plus, I will get to see Adam again~ He taught my Level lll in Encinitas, and what a cool guy he is!!
Happy Friday Peeps!
OM Shanti~

No comments: