>

Monday, September 17, 2007

Amazing Weekend in Encinitas!!
















I had forgotten how much I missed the beaches of Southern California! What a beautiful weekend it was~ I had my Level lll at the Lemongrass Center on second street in Encinitas. The place is totally magical..especially the Yurt out back with the gardens complete with hummingbirds and butterflies EVERYWHERE!!! I passed my Level lll...and even gave the girl a healing of her prolapsed bladder...she believes....amazing work this is!










Got myself a pretty cool tattoo at 454 Tattoo with Dave...loved the place loved him! The tat is SO special..photos to come.





I am so excited and so happy and just so ready to begin my healing work. Going down this afternoon and looking at my space that I will work out of~with a rambling creek rushing down the front of the entrance..who could ask for more!










Blessings~

No comments: