>

Monday, September 24, 2007

And then there were 90...PAIRS of SHOES!!








These just arrived via UPS!!!!




They are from my Yogini and Indiophile Friend in Chicago....Linda!




She took it upon herself after reading my blog, to take up a donation at Prana Yoga where she teaches. She sent all of these shoes to me...




and she also sent me something that made me cry..it just touched my heart so deeply...


these are Linda's baby shoes...



she wanted to give them to an Indian baby as she has no children of her own...below is her note that she included in the envelope with the sweet shoes...




I am just so touched by this gesture on your part Linda....it moved me, and made me stop and realize just what a giving spirit you truly are. Not just for the shoes, but for all that you have done to help "Walking in Their Shoes" from the beginning. May you be blessed a thousand times over.



You are a Bodhisattva~~A Bodhisattva is motivated by pure compassion and love. And that is You, and I am proud and honored to call you my friend!

and here is a photo of all 90 shoes that we will be taking to India next year for the orphans of Mysore, India! Thank You SO very, Very much to all of those who gave shoes and money to buy shoes. I love you all and treasure you all and the Children will be SO very blessed because of you.

OM SHANTI!

3 comments:

Linda-Sama said...

hey, tracy!

I should have said that I don't have any GRANDCHILDREN of my own! If I would have had a child at the age when most women have children, he or she would probably be about 30, much too big for those baby shoes!

with metta,
linda

Linda-Sama said...

P.S.

If I knew you were going to post a pic of my letter, I would have written a lot neater! :)

Tracy said...

you know me Linda.....I'm sure my readers don't mind~!~
xxoo Tracy